People Bloom Counseling is conveniently located at Thinkspace in the heart of Redmond
8201 164th Ave NE, Suite 200
Redmond, WA 98052
My office is inside a three-story brick building on the corner of NE 83rd Street and 164th Ave NE, kitty corner to a 7-11
- Take hwy 520 east toward Redmond.
- Take the West Lake Sammamish Parkway exit, right at the bottom of the hill. Turn left at the bottom of the offramp.
- Take the FIRST RIGHT onto Leary Way
- Turn RIGHT onto Cleveland St.
- Take the SECOND LEFT onto 164th Ave
- After about four blocks, turn LEFT onto 83rd Street.
- The first driveway on the left will get you into the parking lot.
My office is a few minutes walk from the Redmond Transit Center. The 545 takes you to and from Seattle.
There are one-hour and two-hour visitor spots available behind the building. Please check in with the receptionist to register your car to avoid being ticketed and/or towed. You'll need to provide your vehicle model and the stall number. There's also street parking available, mostly on a two-hour basis.
Recent construction in Redmond means greater commute time and difficulty finding parking. Do allow extra time.
Please note the parking garage is reserved for building tenants with a valid parking sticker. Do NOT pull into the garage even if the gate happens to be open.
Once you're here:
On arrival, come up to the second floor and approach a receptionist at Thinkspace. If you arrive before 8am, after 5pm or on a Sat, the building will be locked. Please call me to let me know you're here and I'll come and walk back up with you.