People Bloom, a growing psychotherapy practice in Redmond, is looking for a part-time or full-time psychotherapist to join the team.
Current opening -
Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) or Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (LMFT)
Who’s People Bloom?
Located in the heart of Redmond, People Bloom is close to Microsoft and the growing Eastside. I’m the owner, Ada Pang, and I specialize in couples counseling (EFT) and therapy for cancer (ACT, DBT, MCT, CBT). That said, a lot of individuals with depression and anxiety also find their way into my office. Currently, I’m looking for a W-2 clinician to join my growing practice. A provider with interests in using evidence-based approaches with teens, adults and/or couples is welcome!
Why People Bloom?
People Bloom’s vision is about “helping people flourish and live a life that counts!” That includes both the people I serve and the people who work here. I’m invested in your professional development and work/self-care balance. I want to accept you where you are and support you in your growth. Perhaps you want the flexibility of private practice without the worries of running a business. Or maybe you’re hoping to launch your own practice someday. Whatever the case, there’s a lot to learn at People Bloom.
What People Bloom provides
At People Bloom, I offer:
- competitive wages
- paid bimonthly consult meetings
- paid sick days
- a supportive CEU fund
- opportunities for semiannual bonuses contingent upon marketing effort
- opportunities to create your own unique offerings, e.g., groups, workshops, etc
- billing services that also cover insurance credentialing
- administrative support to take care of client inquiries and schedule initial assessments
- support from front office staff during regular business hours
- HIPAA-compliant EHR, phone line, email and fax
- marketing on People Bloom’s website, Facebook page, and other online profiles
- a fully furnished comfortable office with large windows and underground parking
- credentialing with the following insurance companies: Premera, Lifewise, Kaiser HMO and First Choice*
*It generally takes about 3 months to get paneled with an existing group contract
What People Bloom is looking for (requirements)
You might be a good fit for People Bloom if you:
- hold an active, unrestricted LMHC or LMFT license in WA state
- have at least 2 years of experience in community mental health or similar work experience* post grad school
- are invested in pursuing professional development and providing evidence-based practices
- can build up to working at least 18 hours per week, including one evening and a weekend day
- are open to guidance and are able to work independently
- are interested in developing or have already developed a specialization
- are willing to grow your referral base and recognition in the community through blog post writing, networking, giving presentations, etc.**
- either don't have a private practice on the side, or your practice is at least 7 miles from People Bloom's Redmond location
*Similar experiences include work in a residential placement, psychiatric hospital, behavioral health services, etc.
**I continue to do much of the heavy lifting in making People Bloom known, but right now, people equate me with my business. The only way that can change is if you also do some of your own marketing. I can provide you guidance on how to do this skillfully.
People Bloom’s wish list (preference)
It is preferred if you:
- are a Gottman or an EFT-trained couples therapist
Interested in working for People Bloom?
- cover letter
- resume or CV
- three professional references
to firstname.lastname@example.org. If selected, you’ll be contacted for a phone screening and interview. No phone calls please!