People Bloom Counseling is conveniently located at Thinkspace in the heart of Redmond
8201 164th Ave NE, Suite 200
Redmond, WA 98052
Our office is inside a three-story brick building on the corner of NE 83rd Street and 164th Ave NE, kitty corner to a 7-11
- Take hwy 520 east toward Redmond.
- Take the West Lake Sammamish Parkway exit, right at the bottom of the hill. Turn left at the bottom of the offramp.
- Take the FIRST RIGHT onto Leary Way
- Turn RIGHT onto Cleveland St.
- Take the SECOND LEFT onto 164th Ave
- After about four blocks, turn LEFT onto 83rd Street.
- The first driveway on the left will get you into the parking lot.
Our office is a few minutes walk from the Redmond Transit Center. The 545 takes you to and from Seattle.
There are one-hour and two-hour visitor spots available behind the building. Please check in with the receptionist to register your car to avoid being ticketed and/or towed. You'll need to provide your vehicle model and the stall number. There's also street parking available, mostly on a two-hour basis.
Recent construction in Redmond means greater commute time and difficulty finding parking. Do allow extra time.
Please note the parking garage is reserved for building tenants with a valid parking sticker. Do NOT pull into the garage even if the gate happens to be open.
Once you're here:
On arrival, come up to the second floor and approach a receptionist at Thinkspace. If you arrive before 8am, after 5pm, Monday through Friday, the building will be locked. Please call us to let us know you're here and we'll come and walk back up with you.